ADVERTISE IN THIS AREA! EMAIL ME FAST.




Recent Posts

Like Drakieness.com!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011


Drakieness Recipe: Tropical Zucchini-Cucumber Salad with Lettuce in Yogurt-Mango Dip




This is my first attempt to post my own recipe in my own website (lol) and I hope you like it! This salad is very simple to make all you have to consider is the presentation to make it more delicious to the eye. My non-vegetarian homies said everything blends well and is delicious both to the eye and the palate. Well, can't agree more! ^_^



INGREDIENTS:
1 Immature Zucchini fruit (medium-size, cut in circles)
1 Cucumber (medium-size, cut in circles and strips)
1 ripe mango, meat diced
6 leaf sheets of lettuce (torn into smaller fragments)
125g yogurt (flavored is optional)


DIRECTIONS:
Place the lettuce at the bottom of the container. Make a circular empty space in the middle for the dip. Sprinkle with some diced mango pieces. Top with mix of zucchini and cucumber slices around the sides of the container. Prepare the dip by placing the yogurt at the center and top with mango tidbits. I find chilling this recipe makes the lettuce leaf crispier. Enjoy!

Wanna share some of your vegetarian recipes and want them to be published here for free? Send me an email at info@drakieness.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment