ADVERTISE IN THIS AREA! EMAIL ME FAST.




Recent Posts

Like Drakieness.com!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011


Drake is a Proud WWF Donor in support for Earth Hour




I'm the kind of person who wishes all good for Mother Earth. I'd always say YES to any endeavors that will help us preserve our wildlife, the ecosystems, and nature's wonderful gifts. I witnessed the gathering of like-minded individuals two days ago, evening of March 26, for the Earth Hour 2011 event at The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu and my heart leaped for joy as I see so many faces, new hopes for Mother Earth.
After that night, I decided to do more for this cause by taking a step ahead in being an advocate. Hence, I thought of becoming a WWF Donor. I met a WWF representative that night, Ms. Kleng Arquiza. She was fun, bubbly and young, and a volunteer for WWF who came all the way down from Baguio City I believe. Well, one of you might ask what is WWF anyway? WWF is the world's largest and most experienced conservation organization, operating in over 100 countries through the support of nearly five million people worldwide. WWF-Philippines has been working as a national organization of the WWF network since 1997. Going back, Ms. Kleng only spoke to my friend, Mitch, about the "auto-deduct on your credit card" stuff. But after that night, little did she know that I will be signing up in becoming a WWF donor. When I got home I went to WWF Philippines website, and signed up.

I Support WWF
Usually, after signing up and registering your Credit Card information, a 20php amount will be auto-deducted from your account, and that's every day. It's like the cost of taking a taxi while you can take a jeep or even walk if your destination is just near. But this is all up to you, you can opt to donate more. Anyway, I'm just so happy that I've been a part of Nature's army for preservation. So, why don't you join and make a difference? Not only here in the Philippines but for the whole world to see, share and experience. Change starts within ourselves! To know more about this movement, you may visit or contact the following:
Call our donor support hotline at 895-6294 or send an email to donorsupport@wwf.org.ph

Thank you for taking action, in a world that is in a continuous process of transformative change, the task before us is to develop solutions to the unprecedented problems facing humanity-and to do so quickly. You too can be part of the solution! WWF's success depends on the willingness of millions of individuals to create the groundswell of public opinion that causes politicians and businesses to act. Your support will help WWF achieve its conservation goals. Every little bit helps, because it all adds up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment