ADVERTISE IN THIS AREA! EMAIL ME FAST.




Recent Posts

Like Drakieness.com!

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010


Loser Day, Lost My Money And Cards, Got 666 Friends in Facebook




Whoah! I just notice when I look at my Profile page on Facebook. Guess what??? Oh yeah, it's in the post title. LoL. I now have 666 friends on Facebook. I dunno if this connotes anything, maybe bad or good, got no idea! But today, that was earlier today I just lost my mini-tiny-winnie-pockety address book with money inside it together with my Intellicare card, receipt for the SSS Card claim, and other receipt for my other cards that I am still gonna get. T_T What a Loser Day.



I'm just hoping that tomorrow will be a brand new day for me. And what I need is just to move on, forget this day and will be looking forward to what tomorrow could offer. I gotta think positive...

8/23/2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment