ADVERTISE IN THIS AREA! EMAIL ME FAST.




Recent Posts

Like Drakieness.com!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010


Whatta Busy Online Friday??!




Dear Diary,

Today is June 11, 2010 (if im not mistaken lol), I am writing my very first diary-like entry just to let you know my diary that I am uber exhausted with all my online activities for the past 6 months. But, nevertheless I am not regretting for any of those. A lot of time spent is equal to more knowledge and new stuff learned.

Around 10AM this morning, I got off from work and headed straight home. Then watched my favorite anime for this year D.Gray-man, then there was this power failure. I've waited, and just proceeded in eating my lunch. When the lights went back on I decided to go to a nearby cafe 'cos my connection in my room (stolen wi-fi lmao ^^,) is very very slow for downloading my favorite Playstation ISOs files. I AM VERY VERY SLEEPY RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT BUT I NEED TO BE STRONG. HAHAHA. Anyways, it is my rest day today and tomorrow.

Going back to my online activities I will be pasting some screenshots of these things I'm talking about.

A LOT OF FRIENDS PENDING TO ADD

I rarely got time to add these folks on Facebook... So sorry guys!!! T_T

BLOGGING ALL DAYMy addiction, blogging to the max, what the??!!! (x_x) 
Just writing and blabbing about anything under the sun...Lols ^^,

GAME DOWNLOADING FOREVER
This part makes me alive and kickin' even though im restless (hehe).
My favorite ISOs and Playstation games on my laptop... Way to go!















0 comments:

Post a Comment